Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in the macaroni and chicken. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 268 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 6, 2015
It made the perfect not-your-typical Cinco de Mayo dinner. I added chicken broth granules and some taco seasoning to the water in which boneless chicken breast were boiled. I also used 1/2 cup of the water as the broth in the recipe and considered boiling the pasta in the same water. Maybe next time. We will surely be making it again.
Dec 8, 2010
This comforting dish is easy to put together and so tasty.