- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish or 8 greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Can you freeze Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole?
Cover and freeze unbaked dish or ramekins. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 327 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,090 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.