Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish or eight greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked dish or ramekins. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Dec 17, 2017
This is an excellent recipe. Great use of leftover Turkey from Thanksgiving. The only change I made, simple because I did not have ham was using sliced kielbasa sausage.
Oct 31, 2015
found the mixture too dry so I added more milk.
May 14, 2015
I made this for my dad and sister. They both loved it! I accidentally forgot the sage and garlic, so next time I make this I'll make sure I don't miss anything. I'm also going to try using chicken instead of turkey.
Apr 7, 2015
Absolutely delicious! I made 1 addition- I added 2 shakes of Old Bay (personal preference). This casserole was so good that my very picky husband had 3 helpings. I will be adding this to my recipe box.
Apr 3, 2014
Great way to use up frozen cooked turkey and ham.
Nov 10, 2013
Great! I upped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. Even better warmed up next day.
Nov 4, 2013
Super quick to put together but fancy enough for company, plus the flavor was super.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.