Cordon Bleu Lasagna
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 50 min. + standing
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside. In another bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta mixture. Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture and half of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 373 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 137mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Aug 23, 2019
Very tasty recipe that went together very quickly. I used Turkey instead of chicken and I doubled up on the sauce. It’s a nice change out from my normal lasagnas. Not as heavy either. VFE.
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome recipe. I did a version of this recipe for my guest at the Hilton Garden Inn in Panama city florida. They loved it. I added some herbs and a little cayenne for a touch of heat. The sauce is absolutely wonderful. Will definitely try this one again
Nov 20, 2015
We really enjoyed this recipe! Simple to put together and would be a great after the holiday dinner using leftover turkey and ham!!Great recipe!!
Nov 8, 2015
Fit for a king!! I added more noodles ( bigger pan) and another jar of alfredo sauce. Also roasted my own garlic for the sauce. This is incredible!!!
May 14, 2015
I found this recipe in one of my cookbooks and decided to try it. It's really good. The only thing I've changed is the alfredo sauce and that's because I make my own
Nov 7, 2014
Excellent! Easy and very tasty. Added smoked paprika, Dijon mustard and bacon bits. Going to serve at our ladies' progressive dinner.
Oct 8, 2014
Very taste and unique take on lasagna. The only changes I made were I substituted cottage cheese for the ricotta cheese as we don't like ricotta, and I had no parsley so I used oregano in it's place. The lasagna was very well received by my daughter and daughter in law, and they both requested the recipe.
Feb 6, 2014
I thought this was a really rich dish - but my husband absolutely loved it! Said it was his favorite lasagna recipe. I will definitely make it again. The only thing I added was a little onion and spinach..
Jan 21, 2014
Worth every calorie! Served it at church to a group of 20 , well received by all. Thanks for the great recipe!
Jan 7, 2014
I used Lunchmeat sliced chicken in a pinch and it turned out deliciously! I would definitely recommend this recipe!