Tropical Beef Wrap
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable pineapple cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium mango, peeled and sliced
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas to within 1 in. of edges. Layer with spinach, roast beef and mango. Roll up tightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 522 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1211mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Jul 23, 2015
I made a bunch of these for lunches this week. Oh my gosh, they are so good! The ingredients work so well with each other. They keep well, too, when wrapped in plastic wrap. I highly recommend this tasty wrap!One question, though... Is the nutritional information available somewhere?