In Naperville, Illinois, Janet DuBau creates a unique salad by tossing bright green spinach leaves with delicious cheese tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Bottled poppy seed dressing makes it a snap to put together.
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p34
Reviews forTortellini Spinach Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review