Easy Italian Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes10 servings (2/3 cup vinaigrette)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup salad croutons
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Divide spinach among 10 salad plates; top with tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 104 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Apr 11, 2011
This was absolutely delicious and made a colorful presentation - the balsamic dressing tastes exactly like the balsamic dressing made at my favorite Italian restaurant! This one is definitely going into my "favorites"!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.