Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair
This light olive oil and Parmesan cheese-based sauce is so fresh tasting. But fresh basil is the key ingredient in this pasta dish.—Salvatore Bertolinio, Indiana, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (1 pound) angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.