Honey-Garlic Angel Hair
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 356 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jun 21, 2014
This dish would be better without the honey. I'm not sure how adding more honey (raych32 comment) would make this better. The quarter cup is too much as it is. I would definitely use less, perhaps 1 teaspoon. If you have picky children and you were trying to get them to eat more herb based pasta, then this may help. I will not be making this again.
Jan 31, 2014
It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but my picky younger brother loved it!
Jan 29, 2012
My teenage daughter loves this dish! We add more honey, up to 1 cup to increase the flavor. Great side dish.
Feb 3, 2011
Did not care for this dish at all. Kids did not like it either.