Lemon-Feta Angel Hair
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 344 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 6, 2012
Quick and tasty. I also added some chopped tomatoes
Aug 17, 2012
SO simple and delicious! This recipe is a keeper.
Jun 4, 2011
Very nice and light. Great dish for summer and was even good for lunch cold the next day.
Mar 7, 2011
We also had this with the salmon recipe - absolutely delicious and so easy!
Feb 20, 2011
So simple, yet elegant! A perfect match with the salmon. We loved it.
Feb 14, 2011
I paired this recipe with the Mediterranean Roasted Salmon, as suggested by Simple & Delicious, and they were great together. I will definitely be making again!