Lemony Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked multigrain angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound sea scallops, patted dry
- 2 cups sliced radishes (about 1 bunch)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat; sear scallops in batches until opaque and edges are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute radishes, garlic and pepper flakes in remaining oil until radishes are tender, 2-3 minutes. Stir in green onions and salt; cook 1 minute. Add to pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with lemon zest and juice. Top with scallops to serve.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 404 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 737mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein.
Apr 7, 2020
Can you substitute something else for radishes?
Jul 30, 2019
Delicious!!!! I don't care for radishes but others in my family do - all of them said it was delicious also. Thank you for my new go-to recipe!
Dec 13, 2018
Made this last night. Didn't change a thing. Everyone loved it.