Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 121 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable, 1 starch.
May 27, 2011
I make this sometime with thin spaghetti. Add a little garlic and marinate over night. Just delicious and always come back with an empty bowl from the potlucks.
Jan 4, 2010
This salad is so good, fresh vegies really make this so good, served with toasted garlic bread.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.