Lemon Angel Hair
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the parsley, lemon zest and garlic in oil until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 427 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2018
Wonderful side dish. Easy to make.
Apr 10, 2014
I found this dish to be really dry. The flavor was interesting. I guess maybe I need to broaden my palate.
Aug 15, 2011
This is excellent, quick and simple. I served it with the Turkey Florentine on the same page, but it could be a side dish for many different entrees.
Jan 18, 2010
Very light and flavorful, a good compliment for many meals.