Lemon Angel Hair
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 427 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 10, 2014
I found this dish to be really dry. The flavor was interesting. I guess maybe I need to broaden my palate.
Aug 15, 2011
This is excellent, quick and simple. I served it with the Turkey Florentine on the same page, but it could be a side dish for many different entrees.
Jan 18, 2010
Very light and flavorful, a good compliment for many meals.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.