Angel Hair Primavera
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) Pasta Roni angel hair pasta with herbs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, carrots, corn and onion; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir in tomatoes and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with walnuts, cheese and pepper.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 416 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 6g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 23, 2016
I gave four stars because didn't use pasta roni or walnuts. Just regular angel air. But recipe really works, red onion perfect. I added chunks of cheese and chicken bits soaked in white wine--very tasty!
Aug 6, 2015
This was a good dish. I forgot to buy walnuts and I didn't add the corn. I used fresh tomatoes out of my garden, golden crook neck squash, mushrooms, and the other veggies suggested. My family enjoyed this as well. We served it along side teriyaki flank steak. I think it would be good as a main dish, but my husband and teen boys like meat with their dinner. It would also be good served next to halibut, cod, or lobster.
Jun 20, 2014
Delicious. The pasta and vegetables are a perfect combination.Enjoyed the easy prep time also. My husband thought it was good.
Jun 18, 2014
Ummm fantastic and easy
Aug 13, 2013
This dish was a hit with my family. I really enjoyed the toasted walnuts in it. I didn't have carrots, so I used extra zucchini. There were no leftovers on this tonight. I guess I'll double it next time! It was very easy to make too. It's a keeper!