- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place all of the potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; add onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forThree Potato Salad
"This is so good! I made it with absolutely no changes, a few hours ago and everytime I open the frig I have to take another bite and now I don't have enough for church potluck tomorrow dang it!Definitely a keeper!!"
"I made this potato salad for 2 pot lucks and a family gathering. Everyone loved it! I will probably never make another kind."
"Loved the adventurous flavors! I made it for an 80th Birthday Open House party - and everyone loved it! This is my new favorite "go to" recipe for a unique dish!"
"This turned out great, I made it exactly the way the recipe was. I don't like most potato salad, but I loved this and so did everyone else at our campout"
"I used green onions instead of regular onions, and it was delicious! I'll be making this recipe over and over and over again!"
"The whole family just loved this Recipe. Even my picky 9 year old daughter. It was very easy to make. This is one that I'll be making again and again"
"I have made this numerous times and always get asked for the recipe. So far I haven't changed anything, and it's excellent. It's very quick and simple and is great the same day, but much better the next day. Thank you for posting this recipe."
"This potato salad was a big hit at a family gathering. The only change I made was I roasted the potaatoes with olive oil and rosemary, then put together with dressing."