Creamy Potato Salad for Two
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 561mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 9, 2015
We really liked this recipe, a nice change from my potato salad with dill relish and it was perfect for two people. This will be a quick go to recipe for potato salad for my husband and I on a warm evening. Just a note-I prepared the potatoes by boiling them on the stove instead of microwave its how I always prepare them for potato salad.Thank you for a great recipe!