Three-Cheese Hash Brown Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min. + standing
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 55-65 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 262 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Dec 26, 2018
This was easy to throw together and tasted really cheesy and good. It went well with the ham for Christmas dinner. Everyone gave it a thumbs up to make again. It took a few minutes longer in the oven because even though I took the potatoes out of the freezer to thaw in the refrigerator overnight, some were still slightly frozen. This recipe is a keeper.
Apr 15, 2018
Yummy and easy! Great side dish for family and friend get togethers!
Apr 8, 2018
This sounds amazing! Going to try it out on the family and will post their reaction- cheese, hash browns? Sure to be a hit.
Apr 5, 2018
Great for family gatherings, whether you want this for brunch or dinner. Easy to make and delicious!
Feb 10, 2017
This recipe was extremely tasty! Had to substitute the swiss cheese for a triple cheddar blend and it still ended up tasting great. This recipe will be a definite repeat