- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. For sauce, mix first four ingredients until blended. Place naan on a baking sheet; spread with sauce. Top with cheese and vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Top with cilantro and, if desired, drizzle with chili sauce. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forThai Peanut Naan Pizzas
"Creative and tasty. Sriracha adds a lot of punch and I used sparingly. Probably need less red pepper, maybe half the amount."