Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Press dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and sugar; beat until combined. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 372 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 18, 2014
This was delicious and so quick and easy to make! I followed the directions exactly as written. I cooked and served it in a round disposable aluminum pizza pan. and sliced it into 16 pieces with a pizza cutter after it had cooler a bit.In regards to the cream cheese "sauce" being runny, I think it's supposed to be like that. Mine was runny and it came out perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing.
Feb 10, 2013
Made this recipe today. I was following the directions exactly (I had not read the reviews). My cream cheese mix was extremely runny. I then read the reviews and saw that others had the same problem. After sending my son to the store for more cream cheese, I tried again, adding only 1 egg. This worked perfectly. The pizza turned out fabulous and everyone loved it. Will Definately be making this agin.
Feb 3, 2013
Does anyone besides me have problems printing the recipes? Sometimes the second page will print and sometimes it will not,no matter what I try.
Feb 3, 2013
sounds great. Can't wait to try it.
Apr 21, 2012
Easy to make and delicious.
Feb 22, 2012
When we spread the cheesecake mix on the cookie dough, it ran EVERYWHERE! All over the counter, floor, and oven. I would definitely make this again, but use a 9x13 pan so we don't have such a mess. I wish I had read the reviews first, then I wouldn't have a disaster to clean up!
Mar 13, 2011
Very good and got a lot of compliments on it. Will most likely make again one day.
Feb 9, 2011
This was awesome and so easy to make. It was a huge hit for my Super Bowl crowd.
Sep 3, 2010
This recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it!
Jan 16, 2010
Easy to make and very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.