Pad Thai Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 376 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Jun 17, 2012
I loved this, my husband didn't so much. It's a good change by any standard.
Jan 31, 2012
I have made this twice. I had to triple the sauce portion. I also cut the peanut butter by half. Reheats well.
Jul 24, 2011
This was excellent. We made a few modifications, substituting sweet & sour sauce for the Thai chili sauce, and adding a julienned red pepper (delicious) prior to baking. We omitted the bean sprouts. My only complaint is that it could use more sauce. Very tasty though and would definitely make again.
Apr 7, 2011
Absolutely awesome! Really good hot or cold. Nice for something different. Instead of rotisserie chicken I bought fresh pieces of boneless chicken breast, sauteed them in olive oil with a bit of season salt and then shredded them. Great recipe!
Nov 8, 2010
Try adding just a little fish sauce in the peanut sauce when you make it - gives it a little more flavor (they altered the recipe I submitted just a little when they published it and that was something they left out.)
Jul 1, 2010
Fabulous! It doesn't need much cheese due to the other flavours giving it a real boost. I added more chili sauce and omitted the cilantro as that can be overpowering for some. Peanuts are unnecessary as well so reduces the fat and calorie count - bonus!
Jun 24, 2010
It doesn't make enough sauce for the pizza!
Apr 28, 2010
This was sooooo good--entire family loved it.
Apr 22, 2010
Loved this recipe. I altered it a bit, I only used the thai chili sauce for the sauce. I added juliette green onions when it came out of the oven. It was delicious.
Apr 10, 2010
My husband and I LOVED this recipe! It was simple and quick to make and had the zip we enjoy. It caught my eye because it was something a little different. We'll definitely be making this again and again trying new combinations as we go!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.