Thai Shrimp Appetizers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Add the shrimp; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade; arrange shrimp on a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 170 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
May 4, 2014
Sep 25, 2011
I have made and served this several time. I always get raves! Easy, delicious and a keeper! I did add more lime juice and a little more garlic.
Jul 14, 2011
Wonderful! Took it to a party - gone in a flash! But I marinated it overnight and, instead of 1 teas. crushed red pepper, I used a heaping teaspoon; gave it just the right amount of 'zip'!