Thai Peanut Chicken Casserole
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bottle (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms and 1 cup peanut sauce; spread over biscuits. Top with 1 cup cheese, red pepper, carrot and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until topping is set, cheese is melted and biscuits have cooked all the way through, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve with remaining peanut sauce.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 490 calories, 25g fat (8g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1013mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 2, 2019
Absolutely delicious and very easy to make. I followed the recipe but it was just my wife and I, so I got to enjoy leftovers all week for lunch while at work. 10/10 Will make again.