Thai Chicken Pasta Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut diagonally into thin strips
- 2 cups julienned carrots (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced diagonally
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add snap peas and carrots; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken, peanut sauce and spaghetti; heat through, tossing to combine.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with cucumber and, if desired, cilantro.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 403 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv