Spicy Peanut Chicken & Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10.8 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and sugar snap pea blend
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) thick rice noodles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- Additional chicken broth, optional
- Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Place broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, pepper and cayenne in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Stir in chicken; heat through. Stir in vegetables.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and immediately add to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, moisten with additional broth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 489 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Apr 21, 2017
We love Thai food and I have been making my version of this for years. I did use frozen vegies as indicated. Usually I use fresh vegetables and saute lightly. Both are great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.