- 1-1/2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Grill or broil until no longer pink. If desired, grill or boil pineapple rings until lightly browned. Place burgers on roll bottoms. Top with pineapple and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTeriyaki Burgers with Pineapple
"Very tasty & juicy. Will make 3 burgers per pound next time."
"Finally a hamburger the whole family will eat. Lots of flavor but not over powering."
"These burgers are absolutely delicious! My husband and even my kids (the ones that like pineapple) love them."