- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, onions, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion powder. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in. thick patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Brush with remaining teriyaki sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- Grill or broil pineapple slices for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Serve burgers and pineapple on buns.
1 each: 472 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 1107mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.