- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspooons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- In a bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg, and milk; mix well. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir in sugar mixture just until moistened. Pour into four muffin cups that have been lined with papers or coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 muffins.
Reviews forSweet Cornmeal Muffins
"Wonderful slightly sweet corn bread. Love that it makes just enough for two!"
"Excellent and so simple and quick"
"Loved them! Yeah, another receipe for those who cook for two!"