- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, pesto and Greek seasoning. Add turkey and cheese; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- On a greased grill rack, grill burgers, covered, over medium heat, or broil 4 in. from heat, 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with sour cream mixture, artichoke hearts and peppers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSun-Dried Tomato Burgers
"Although I don't usually like turkey in any form, these are the most delicious burgers I've ever eaten. I make them over and over again but I chop up the artichokes and add them right into the mixture"