Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 189 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 19, 2017
Great choice when you are looking for a quick bread but want something unique.
Apr 22, 2016
Delicious! Yummy recipe for different kind of garlic bread
Jun 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2013
I made this for a group lunch. Everyone liked it and every piece was eaten. I will definitely be making it again! I doubled the recipe but only used 2 cloves of garlic because I didn't want it to be too garlicky. You almost couldn't taste the garlic which was what I was going for.
Jan 13, 2012
This bread was excellent!! My ten year old girls loved it also. Definitely will be making this again.