Sun-Dried Tomato Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1 jar (7 ounces) julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook linguine according to package directions for al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; return linguine to pot.
- Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons oil. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and reserved oil; microwave on high 45 seconds. Stir in drained tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Add tomato mixture to linguine. Toss with parsley, cheeses and enough pasta water to moisten.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 542 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 726mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2017
I loved the simplicity of this recipe. I really enjoyed it, but the tangy flavor from the sun-dried tomatoes and feta were a bit too much for the kids. I would cut the amount of feta next time, or use a different cheese, as the previous reviewer suggested. For my tastes though, I thought it was great. This would be an easy recipe to play around with to suit everyone.
Jan 15, 2017
This recipe was simple, yet very flavorful! I really liked the feta-parmesan sauce... my kids did not. Next time, we will try replacing the feta with mozzarella but overall it was really good! We also used GF pasta....