Spinach Tomato Linguine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the tomatoes, spinach and onions in oil until tomatoes are softened. Sprinkle with salt and garlic salt. Reduce heat. Stir in the cheese; until heated through.
- Drain linguine; transfer to a serving bowl. Add tomato mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 357 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Sep 4, 2014
I loved this. I used fresh tomatoes, garlic powder and fresh spinach. It was so good.
Jan 25, 2014
easy to make.
May 28, 2010
I slightly changed this recipe by leaving out the green onion and feta. And instead of garlic salt I used lots of fresh sauteed garlic. I topped it off with shredded mozzarella. We LOVE it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.