- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Drain linguine; rinse under cold water. Add linguine to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
3/4 cup: 198 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.