Italian Linguine Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Drain linguine; rinse under cold water. Add linguine to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 198 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 11, 2018
Love this recipie, thanks for shring. It reminds of a linguine salad my late aunt used to make. The onlything I added was 2 tsp of Italian seasoning & 1/2 cup more of the dressng. Simple, easy and oh so tasty.