Italian Linguine Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Drain linguine; rinse under cold water. Add linguine to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 198 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 11, 2018
Love this recipie, thanks for shring. It reminds of a linguine salad my late aunt used to make. The onlything I added was 2 tsp of Italian seasoning & 1/2 cup more of the dressng. Simple, easy and oh so tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.