Olive and Red Pepper Linguine
With 16 grandchildren, I find that someone is always hungry. This is a quick dish to fix when I'm busy. I sometimes serve it along with garlic bread for an easy meatless meal. —Betty Carpenter, Hookstown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 15 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the red pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Drain linguine; add to the skillet. Stir in the olives and butter; heat through.