Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 turkey bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Combine cheese and tomatoes. Place 1/4 cup cheese mixture down the center of each chicken breast; top with each with bacon. Roll up from a short side; secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving.
1 chicken roll-up: 416 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 167mg cholesterol, 545mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 45g protein.