Summer Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/4 teaspoons each minced fresh parsley, basil and chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 10 large fresh mushrooms
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, parsley, basil, chives, salt and pepper. Add the vegetables; toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in a disposable foil pan. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 5 minutes; stir. Grill 5 minutes longer or until the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 148 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 8, 2013
Surprised that the corn actually cooked through. We first tried to cook it in the oven because of my aversion to the grill. It worked, but we weren't sure how to convert the cooking style. I think we put it in at 325 for 40 minutes. If someone else has done it successfully in the oven I would love to know how to do it right.
Feb 25, 2013
I have cooked this in the oven many times. It is excellent!
Jun 22, 2010
This is one of the easiest and tastiest things I've cooked on the grill. I increased the cooking time a bit, though. I made this Father's Day and everyone raved over the veggies! I don't know if I can ever eat corn any other way now!!
Aug 24, 2009
This is so good, I can't stop eating it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.