Grilled Summer Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 large ears fresh corn on the cob, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, salt, parsley and basil. Add vegetables and toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until corn is tender, turning once. Open carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 172 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 421mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 23, 2014
look yummy.. and easy to make
Jul 7, 2012
excellent very flavorful and easy to make
Jul 5, 2012
nice flavor, veggies overdone
Jun 23, 2012
Served this tonight with the quick marinated grilled chicken from this website. This was excellent. We used mushrooms, peppers, and onions, but we will make this again when we have tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and sweet corn from our garden. No leftovers. My husband said, "Next time we will have to make more vegetables." How often do you hear that?
Jul 31, 2009
This is a delicious & easy way to fix vegetables on the grill. My son doesn't care for mushrooms, so I left those out of the recipe and added a sweet red pepper instead. Thanks for the great recipe!