Grilled Summer Squash
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around vegetable mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foils carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Jul 26, 2015
Good! I threw some left over corn on top after 15 min and salad supreme seasoning. Tasty!
Feb 21, 2013
Very delicious, the veggies came out perfect, I served this with grilled fish, and it was an awesome combination.
Sep 1, 2011
This is delicious and also a very attractive dish. It's going in the regular rotation.
Aug 4, 2011
It was super easy and quick. The vegetables turned out very moist and tender.