Grilled Summer Squash
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around vegetable mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foils carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Jul 26, 2015
Good! I threw some left over corn on top after 15 min and salad supreme seasoning. Tasty!
Feb 21, 2013
Very delicious, the veggies came out perfect, I served this with grilled fish, and it was an awesome combination.
Sep 1, 2011
This is delicious and also a very attractive dish. It's going in the regular rotation.
Aug 4, 2011
It was super easy and quick. The vegetables turned out very moist and tender.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.