- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed, optional
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and radishes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add to vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
1 cup: 81 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.