Slim Chutney Deviled Eggs
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped cashews and additional chopped green onion, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chutney, green onion, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cashews and green onion. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 49 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Variations on Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2013