- 3/4 pound fresh shrimp or frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (8 ounces) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, saute shrimp, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and pepper in butter for 3-5 minutes. Stir in fettuccine, Parmesan cheese, milk and sour cream. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through (do not boil). Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSeafood Fettuccine
"It was a very easy recipe to make. I added a touch of ground nutmeg, and I forgo the sour cream. Otherwise it is good as is."
"added some velveeta. delicious"
"Completely delicious! Just made this recipe for my family and they loved it! And so did I. :)"
"Very good. I added salmon flavoured cream cheese along with a couple of salmon fillets."
"i can not wait to try this recipe. It looks so good and it seems very easy to do. Thank you for the recipe."