Rustic Cranberry Tarts
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min./batch
Makes2 tarts (6 servings each)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix marmalade, sugar and flour; stir in cranberries.
- Unroll 1 pie crust onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spoon half of the cranberry mixture over crust to within 2 in. of edge. Fold edge over filling, pleating as you go and leaving a 5-in. opening in the center. Brush folded crust with egg white; sprinkle with half of the coarse sugar.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Transfer tarts to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 260 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 23, 2016
These tarts are beautiful! Not only did they turn out picture perfect, they were easy to put together and delicious. Note that until the tarts are completely cool they are fragile to handle. Made according to directions and I wouldn't change a thing. As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that are easy to put together but look and taste extraordinary!
Feb 5, 2015
Very easy and delicious! My coworkers loved it!
Dec 26, 2014
I made these for Christmas Eve, and even people who profess to not like cranberries, liked this! Super easy, quick and very good! Will definitely be repeating this recipe!