Rustic Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Here's a delectable dessert that all ages will enjoy. From raspberries to a Nutella-covered homemade pastry crust, you won't be able to get enough of this. —Christina Seremetis, Rockland, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Process cream cheese and butter in a food processor until blended. Add flour; process just until a dough forms. Shape into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, toss raspberries, sugar and cornstarch with a fork, mashing some of the berries slightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14x8-in. rectangle. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread with Nutella to within 1 in. of edges. Top with raspberry mixture. Fold pastry edge toward center of tart, pleating and pinching as needed.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 45-50 minutes. Transfer tart to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 315 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Rustic Chocolate Raspberry Tart in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.