Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the pastry into a 13-in. circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom or press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 10-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, apples, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; pour into crust. Dot with butter. Cut leaf shapes from the remaining pastry. Place over filling.
- Place tart pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is hot and bubbly and crust is golden. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
1 piece: 208 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.