Peach-Blueberry Crumble Tart
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press into a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches and honey; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine first 5 topping ingredients; stir in butter.
- Spoon fruit mixture into crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 229 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 6, 2015
This was easy to make and tasted fabulous! I used fresh fruit (3 c. peaches 1 c. blueberries), substituted cinnamon for the cloves, and used some demerara sugar in place of the honey. A terrific recipe that I will make again.
Sep 9, 2014
I made this 3 times in a week and everyone raved about it. Great recipe and easy to make.
Aug 10, 2014
I used fresh peaches and blueberries since they are in season. People at our party loved it!I didn't have cloves, so I added cinnamon instead. It is a perfect summer dessert. I will def. make it again.
Jul 13, 2014
Made this for July 4th and it was a such a big hit I have made it again twice. I also doubled the topping!
Jul 10, 2013
Made this and it was easy and low sodium. Yea!
Jan 24, 2013
The only thing I changed was cinnamon instead of cloves they can be a little to over powering to me. And I doubled the topping:) everyone loved this dessert it has become a family favorite!!
Jan 22, 2013
Definitely a tart, but with ice cream it is magnificent! Delicious by its self too!
Nov 19, 2012
Fabulous. Fabulous. Easy and did I say fabulous? Everyone liked it. The store did not have packs of just peaches so I made it with a peach/mango combination. Worked very well.
Oct 17, 2012
Took this to my regular bingo party last night, none of it came back home.
Sep 24, 2012
Great but in season use fresh peaches and berries of course!