Blueberry Crumble Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch; spoon into tart shells. In a small bowl, mix flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired, top with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 tart (calculated without ice cream): 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 22, 2020
So quick and easy. Love that they are individual serving size (portion control for me). Made recipe exact, found it just a little sweet for my taste. Will cut back on sugar next time. These were so easy that I will make again soon and try other fillings like blackberries or apple. Thank you so much Carole
Oct 9, 2019
Hi Can I use frozen blueberries?
Jul 22, 2019
What a great recipe. Everyone loved them. You could really use any fruit or pie filling, so it's very flexible. I wrapped each one in plastic and placed in fridge. That way you could just grab one whenever the need arose. We all ate with cool whip. I had to make more because the need arose a lot. Lol. Thank you for a great recipe.
Aug 3, 2015
I tend to cut back on sugar in all recipes so I cut back a little in this one as well and it turned out great. This was a big hit in my house. Has anyone tried making this with frozen blueberries? I also made these using apples and they were just as delicious.
Jul 18, 2015
Is this enough sugar?
Feb 7, 2015
Blueberries are my fave fruit so naturally I had to make this! It is sooo good! Very easy and everyone loved it.
Jun 9, 2014
Sooooo good and easy. I love a recipe that uses one measuring cup and spoon, making cleanup a breeze. I have made these 3 times and everyone loves them.