Blueberry Crumble Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch; spoon into tart shells. In a small bowl, mix flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired, top with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 tart (calculated without ice cream): 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 3, 2015
I tend to cut back on sugar in all recipes so I cut back a little in this one as well and it turned out great. This was a big hit in my house. Has anyone tried making this with frozen blueberries? I also made these using apples and they were just as delicious.
Jul 18, 2015
Is this enough sugar?
Feb 7, 2015
Blueberries are my fave fruit so naturally I had to make this! It is sooo good! Very easy and everyone loved it.
Jun 9, 2014
Sooooo good and easy. I love a recipe that uses one measuring cup and spoon, making cleanup a breeze. I have made these 3 times and everyone loves them.