Blueberry Crumble Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch; spoon into tart shells. In a small bowl, mix flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired, top with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 tart (calculated without ice cream): 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 3, 2015
I tend to cut back on sugar in all recipes so I cut back a little in this one as well and it turned out great. This was a big hit in my house. Has anyone tried making this with frozen blueberries? I also made these using apples and they were just as delicious.
Jul 18, 2015
Is this enough sugar?
Feb 7, 2015
Blueberries are my fave fruit so naturally I had to make this! It is sooo good! Very easy and everyone loved it.
Jun 9, 2014
Sooooo good and easy. I love a recipe that uses one measuring cup and spoon, making cleanup a breeze. I have made these 3 times and everyone loves them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.