- 2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Roast until vegetables are tender, 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Curried Chickpeas and Cauliflower
"We were both a little surprised how good this was! I used Yukon Gold potatoes because that's what I had. I used 1 T dried parsley instead of the fresh cilantro (not a cilantro fan), and put the parsley in the olive oil mixture right away. I think I might try red potatoes some time, just to add some color. (I cubed the potatoes, but did not peel them after I washed them. Thanks for this new combination! We will definitely make this again."
"Great simple vegetarian weeknight dinner! I also like it with a little squeeze of lime juice at the end."
"Really good and so simple. This would be easily adaptable with other spices to make different variations."
"I made this tonight to go with roasted chicken. Delicious!!! My Hubby and I both loved it! Thanks a bunch!"