Cashew Cauliflower and Leek Gratin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 large leek (white portion only), halved lengthwise, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups cashew milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower florets and leek slices in a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper; toss to mix. Roast 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, process cashew milk, white wine, cashew butter and garlic in a blender until smooth. Pour into a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower and leeks to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; stir in cashew sauce. Return to oven; bake until heated through, 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle with cashews and chives.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 234 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Sep 29, 2019
This site is bs. If you look over the site no one EVER gets a complete receipt. Someone has found a way to make money off of inocent people. Good for you I hope things work out for you in the future. Rats!
Sep 25, 2019
Sep 17, 2019
Looks good. But yes, the directions aren't showing.
Sep 15, 2019
Where’s the directions?
Sep 10, 2019