Roasted Herb & Lemon Cauliflower
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in remaining oil. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl; drizzle with herb mixture and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 161 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 28, 2017
Dec 10, 2016
I made this for a family dinner tonight. Reviews were mostly good, but one person thought it contained too much lemon. Others enjoyed the mix of flavors.
Aug 28, 2016
I am honored to be the first to rate this fantastic recipe!!! Once prepped this recipe goes together very quickly. The herbs are delicious tossed with the lemon and red pepper flakes. This is definitely a keeper.