- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Cauliflower
"Followed the recipes exactly except used fresh parsley, needed to be used, and it was delicious. I am making it again tonight for company and adding more lemon juice. Love the combo of herbs, lemon and the parm!"
"Delicious, I made this exactly like the recipesaid except for the Parmesan cheese.I know I shall make this again and again.?? Thanks for a terrific recipe ??"
"Yum! Roasting the cauliflower brings out the nuttiness of this vegetable. It's easy and delicious."
"Yum. Didnt use all the herbs but it was delish"
"This was good but I really don't think it was roasted but just cooked. I think it needed a higher temperature, which I will try next time"
"Delicious! The herb blend on the cauliflower was perfect. The only thing I changed, because I am currently not eating dairy products, was eliminate the parmesan cheese. I sprinkled on a little sea salt instead, after the cauliflower was done baking."