Reuben Pudgy Pie
Our favorite pudgy pie is the Reuben: Corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese! We always use buttered bread. —Kim Goetz Andover, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli corned beef
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sauerkraut
- 1 to 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread butter over bread slices; place one slice in a greased sandwich iron, buttered side down. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and cheese has melted, turning occasionally, 5-7 minutes.