Milky Way Pudgy Pie
My favorite pudgy pies have Milky Way candy bars, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows. So irresistible! And buttered bread is a must. —Susan Hein, Burlington, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 fun-size Milky Way candy bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread butter over bread slices. Place one slice in a sandwich iron, buttered side down. Top with cracker crumbs, chopped candy, marshmallows and remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and marshmallows are melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 380 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 8, 2017
These are great sweet grilled cheese sandwiches. You can use all sorts of candy bars in these. You can also use marshmallow cr?me instead of marshmallows. These are also great to make on campouts.